i’m not attractive naturally i’m just decent looking at the right angle in the right light with the right makeup once in a while on a good day
If physical illnesses were treated like mental illness.
- Rolling Stone: Did you know Frank Ocean was gay before he came out last year?
- Tyler, the Creator: Yeah, I was one of the first people he told. I kinda knew, because he likes Pop Tarts without frosting on them, so I knew something was weird. But that’s my nigga.
Husky has to hold hands during car rides.
classic husky stuff
Eins, zwei, drei, vier, fünf, sechs, sieben, acht …
um, dois, três, quatro …
Un, Deux, Trois, Quatre
It’s not a very good one.
uno, dos, tres, cuatro…
I’m not sure how this works.
ett två tre fyra
philippines and japan stop omg
Satu Dua Tiga Empat
one AMERICA, two AMERICA, three AMERICA…
i don’t get it either
THE LAST ONE KILLED ME
I’ll respect your opinion as long as your opinion doesn’t disrespect my existence.
THIS PHRASE SHOULD BE WRITTEN EVERYWHERE AROUND THE WORLD
18 Various Kinds of Opals
When most people think of an opal, they might think of a milky-colored stone containing a rainbow of stripes or flecks inside it. What many people don’t know is that they are incredibly diverse in appearance, and are not actually minerals. Opals are a solid, amorphous form of silica, and are classified as “mineraloids”. Like other mineraloids, such as amber, pearl, and obsidian, they lack structural order, or “crystallinity”.
From the top:
- Black Opals
- Cat’s Eye Opals
- Dendritic Opals
- Flamingo Opals
- Peruvian Pink Opals
- Zebra Opals
- Leopard Opals
- Yowah Nut and Koroit Opals (both have the same characteristics - they merely come from two different areas).
- Brown Opals
- Ethiopian Honeycomb Opals
- Green Opals (Serbian, Tanzanian, and Brazilian)
- Peruvian Blue Opals
- Matrix Opals
- Landscape Opals (Andean and Australian)
- Mexican Fire Opals
- Crystal Opals
- Australian Boulder Opals
- Ethiopian Ribbon Opals
(Side note - the image backgrounds are transparent, except for the matrix/landscape picture, which seems hellbent on being an asshat, no matter how many times I try to fix it)
|—||'too much' by Della Hicks-Wilson (via dellahickswilson)|
Janie Cai lookin’ fly as usual